I have an outstanding record that stretches across disciplinary boundaries with courses in international development, political science and international relations, geography, and development studies for a diverse group of undergraduate and post-graduate students.
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Social Sciences, City University of New York (CUNY)-BMCC (Since Jan 2019).
- Human Geography
Lecturer in International Development, Department of Social & Policy Sciences, University of Bath (Jan 2017 – Sept 2018).
- Natural Resources & Sustainability
- Conflict, Security & International Development
- Development Policy & Management
- International Politics of Development
- Institutions & Ideas: Contemporary Approaches
- Foundations in International Development
- Critical Skills for International Development and Policy Research
- What account for the variation of the performance and outcomes of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in different extractive-led countries for natural resources governance? (Zixiang Tao, 2018)
- Does Biometric-based technological interventions lead to the exclusion of marginalized people from accessing social protection programs in India? (Abhishek Jain,2018)
- Power and policy: The political economy of renewable electricity expansion in South Africa (Robert De Bruyn 2017)
- Climate Justice in small island developing states: An investigation into the conflict between global and local responses to climate change in the South Pacific (Jason Watkins, 2017)
- Security challenges of “The Belt and Road” strategy and China’s choices (Yongxin Fang, 2017).
- Does removing the economic barriers to the development of renewable energies in Sub-Saharan Africa solve the energy access crisis in the region? (Clarisse Gouby, 2018)
University of Oxford (2013-2016)
- Tutor, Politics in Sub-Saharan Africa, Department of Politics and International Relations.
- Tutor, Core Course in Development Studies (M.Phil. in Development Studies) Oxford Department of International Development.
- Tutor, Political Economy of Global Resources (M.Sc. in Global Governance), Oxford Department of International Development
- Tutor, African Societies, School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford.
- Globalization and economic liberalization in Africa
- Ethnicity and ethnic identities in Africa
- Warfare and conflicts in Africa.
University of Ghana (2008-2009)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of Political Science.
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Political Institutions.
- Identity & Conflicts in Africa